Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– Ilurbeda Cosmetics Lab SLU will not link the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies : These are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies : These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Third-party cookies : The Ilurbeda.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Ilurbeda, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website. and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Notice about deleting or blocking cookies.
Cookies used by this website
Next, we show you a table about the cookies and their information displayed on our website.
|_hole||.Google com||This cookie is used to know the browsing time. Record the time of arrival on the page.|
One minute from its installation or update.
|_gid||.Google com||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|addtl_consent||.gstatic.com||Optimization of the functions of the web. They are cookies associated with Google services.||20 years|
|__qca||.Google com||It allows analyzing web traffic and all its users inevitably installs a statistics cookie that tracks and stores your IP in an American company (Automaticc) through a third party (Quantcast) yours is a cookie generally associated with Quantcast, They provide the ranking of websites, and the data they collect is also used for audience segmentation.||2 years|
|_ga||.Google com||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|cref||quantserve.com||Quantserve.com service for posting ads.||1 year|
|euconsent-v2||SORT||Show the cookie notice if it has not been accepted||1 year|
|d||.quantserve.com||QuantCast platform cookie for measuring granular audiences. They do not store personal data, but user identifiers and their navigation.||3 months|
|mc||.quantserve.com||allows the Quantcast analytics service to collect information about your activity with this site||1 year|
|CONSENT||.gstatic.com||Optimization of the functions of the web. They are cookies associated with Google services.||20 years|